I have just set up the camera, app suggested to update the firmware but it failed. What should I do?
If you have just set up the camera and the app offers you to update the firmware but it fails, please try the following steps:
- Plug in the camera and turn it ON;
- Leave it turned on for 24 hours. Do not initiate live streaming during these 24 hours.
- After 24 hours please try to upgrade the firmware once again following the below steps:
* On the camera list page, select the gear icon next to the camera of which you’d like to update the firmware (to go to the settings for that specific camera).
* Select Details and the Firmware Version is listed here.
* If there is a more recent version of firmware available for your camera, you should see "update now".
* Tap this to update and follow the instructions shown on screen.
NOTE: Make sure you do not reset your camera, and that you remain on the same network for the time it takes to update the firmware (10 minutes, give or take).