How can I use Google Assistant with the Hubble for Motorola Monitors app?
1. Download Google Home app:
2. Create a new Google account or log in with the existing login details:a) Create new accountCreate a new Google Account using Gmail.b) Log in with existing login details:Choose existing account or use any google account
3. Click on account icon:
4. Click on Assistant Settings:
5. In the services tab Click on Explore
6. Search for Hubble Home:
7. Click on “Link” or “Try it” to use the assistant app:
8. Alternatively, you can directly talk to Google Assistant and say: “Talk to Hubble home”.
9. Log in with Hubble account credentials:
10. Select the “Read user details” option and click allow.
11. Your Hubble account has been successfully linked.
NOTE: Works only in English language.